Bourgogne Côte d'Or
- VillageCôte d'Or
- AppellationBourgogne Côte d'Or
- Grape varietyPinot Noir
- Average vine age 25 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-5 years
- Serving temperature 14-15°
- Produced from the iconic grape variety of Burgundy, this 100% Pinot Noir comes from vineyards located on the Côte-d'Or, mainly on the piedmont, on the edge of the AOC Village. The regional appellation "Bourgogne Côte d'Or", created in 2017, aims to differentiate grapes from the specific terroirs of the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. A more rigorous specification than the "Burgundy" appellation which guarantees a very high level of quality.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing10 to 12 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteOf a bright ruby colour, our Bourgogne Côte d´Or rouge 2018 displays aromas of undergrowth and blackberry. The palate is round and fresh with hints of liquorice and blackcurrant.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - mature cheeses.