Bourgogne Côte d'Or
- VillageCôte d'Or
- AppellationBourgogne Côte d'Or
- Grape varietyPinot Noir
- Average vine age 25 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-5 years
- Serving temperature 14-15°
- Produced from the iconic grape variety of Burgundy, this 100% Pinot Noir comes from vineyards located on the Côte-d'Or, mainly on the piedmont, on the edge of the AOC Village. The regional appellation "Bourgogne Côte d'Or", created in 2017, aims to differentiate grapes from the specific terroirs of the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. A more rigorous specification than the "Burgundy" appellation which guarantees a very high level of quality.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing10 to 12 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteBrilliant ruby in color, our red Bourgogne Côte d'Or 2017 is intense on the nose with notes of clove and blackberry. Ample and fresh on the palate, aromas of licorice and cassis emerge.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - mature cheeses.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App