Bourgogne Côte d'Or
- VillageCôte d'Or
- AppellationBourgogne Côte d'Or
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 25 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield48 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-5 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Produced from the iconic grape variety of Burgundy, this 100% Chardonnay comes from vineyards located on the Côte-d'Or, mainly on the piedmont, on the edge of the AOC Village. The regional appellation "Bourgogne Côte d'Or", created in 2017, aims to differentiate grapes from the specific terroirs of the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. A more rigorous specification than the "Burgundy" appellation which guarantees a very high level of quality.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteOur white Bourgogne Côte d'Or 2017 reveals a bright, pale yellow color with green highlights. The nose is floral with hints of fresh almond. The palate, full and round, offers brioche aromas and a beautiful mineral finish.
- Food PairingAperitif - shellfish - charcuterie - grilled fish.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App