- AppellationBourgogne Aligoté
- Grape varietyAligoté
- Average vine age 30 years
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-5 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- The Aligoté grape variety is a traditional white grape of Burgundy. It gained historical note in the 1940s when the, then Mayor of Dijon, Canon Felix Kir, expressed such a liking for Aligoté mixed with a measure of crème de cassis that it was named after him.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteOur Bourgogne Aligoté 2022 has a bright and pale yellow color with green hues. Its nose reveals notes of lemon and fresh almond. Round on the palate, it unveils citrus aromas followed by almond notes. The finish is mineral.
- Food PairingAperitif - shellfish - charcuterie.