- Grape varietyGamay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilPink schistous granite
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential
- Serving temperature 13-15°
- Our Beaujolais-Lancié is a Beaujolais-Villages coming specifically from the village of Lancié. The vineyards of this village covers 330 hectares south of Romaneche-Thorins and east of Villié-Morgon. The vineyards of Beaujolais-Lancié grow on pink granitic soils producing wines that combine finesse, aromatic richness and structure.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing8 à 10 mois en cuve inox
- Tasting NoteOur Beaujolais-Lancié has a beautiful garnet color. A powerful nose with aromas of blackcurrant and notes of humus. On the palate this wine is full and round, offering a nice acidity on the finish which gives it a good length.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - charcuterie - mature cheeses
- Beaujolais Lancié 2005 - The Sunday Express - May 2006 - "Nice spiciness"Bursting with intense red berry and vivid cherry, there's a nice spiciness to it.