- Grape varietyGamay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilPink schistous granite
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-3 years
- Serving temperature 13-15°
- Our Beaujolais-Lancié is a Beaujolais-Villages coming specifically from the village of Lancié. The vineyards of this village covers 330 hectares south of Romaneche-Thorins and east of Villié-Morgon. The vineyards of Beaujolais-Lancié grow on pink granitic soils producing wines that combine finesse, aromatic richness and structure.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing8 à 10 mois en cuve inox
- Tasting NoteOf the colour of garnet, the Beaujolais Villages Lancié 2012 is intense. On the nose, aromas of violet and strawberry appear. It is an ample and rich wine in the mouth with sweet notes of strawberry and raspberry. It has a great freshness on the finish.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - charcuterie - mature cheeses
- Beaujolais Lancié 2005 - The Sunday Express - May 2006 - "Nice spiciness"Bursting with intense red berry and vivid cherry, there's a nice spiciness to it.